What would Devra Bogdanovich think of the XM drought?
Tough one... Question is: Was Devra\'s Resistance ideology due to her XM exposure at Niantic or intrinsic to her... PAC.
- She would be pleased. Turning off the Portals and XM remains important to her. (59%, 96 Votes)
- She would be worried. Her Portal Virus had unintended consequences, and she was an unwitting participant in what followed. (41%, 68 Votes)
Total Submitters: 164
April 20, 2016 @ 00:01:
Why did Calvin create the Niantic Project?
Tough one. I think we don\'t fully know, but after Abaddon I think Calvin was driven by his own goals above all else. PAC
- To study XM. (39%, 76 Votes)
- To study the effect of XM on sensitives. (22%, 42 Votes)
- To expand his own knowledge and power. (19%, 38 Votes)
- To bring about the return of the N'zeer. (8%, 16 Votes)
- Something else. (7%, 13 Votes)
- To aid the Shapers. (5%, 10 Votes)
Total Submitters: 195
April 17, 2016 @ 15:28:
Devra\'s Portal Virus weakened the Portals and Jarvis grew very ill. Is the Acolyte at risk?
Answer: Subjective. PAC.
- Yes, like Jarvis she is dependent on XM. (53%, 113 Votes)
- No, the XM drought will not harm her. (47%, 101 Votes)
Total Submitters: 214
April 16, 2016 @ 00:54:
Who represents the largest threat to ADA?
Answer: Totally subjective. PAC
- Jarvis (49%, 112 Votes)
- The N'zeer (18%, 40 Votes)
- Someone or something else (16%, 37 Votes)
- Jahan (11%, 24 Votes)
- Omnivore (6%, 14 Votes)
Total Submitters: 227
April 14, 2016 @ 01:54:
Who is best positioned to represent the goals of the Resistance?
Answer: Totally subjective. PAC.
- ADA (41%, 109 Votes)
- Devra Bogdanovich (21%, 56 Votes)
- Someone else. (19%, 49 Votes)
- Jahan (14%, 38 Votes)
- The NIA (5%, 12 Votes)
Total Submitters: 264