Who did ADA impersonate to pass her modified Turing test?
Answer: Katelena. Re: Klue, that's when ADA grew more human, but I was convinced earlier. See Ingress: Origins.
- Klue (60%, 225 Votes)
- Katalena (14%, 53 Votes)
- PAC (14%, 53 Votes)
- Calvin (12%, 47 Votes)
Total Submitters: 378
April 9, 2016 @ 00:50:
Oliver Lynton-Wolfe and ADA working together... good idea or disaster waiting to happen?
Answer: Subjective. PAC.
- This could get ugly... (68%, 176 Votes)
- They will do well together. (32%, 84 Votes)
Total Submitters: 260
April 6, 2016 @ 22:12:
Who had no involvement in the catastrophic events of Epiphany Night?
- Azmati (52%, 76 Votes)
- Yuen Ni (21%, 30 Votes)
- Oliver Lynton-Wolfe (16%, 24 Votes)
- Ezekiel Calvin (11%, 16 Votes)
Total Submitters: 146
April 6, 2016 @ 01:15:
Is Hank Johnson (in his most recent post), downplaying how much he knew about the dangers of the Obsidian Shield?
Answer: Subjective, but I think he knew more than he claims. PAC.
- No. He didn't fully know the dangers. (63%, 114 Votes)
- Yes. He's trying to protect the Acolyte. (26%, 48 Votes)
- Yes. He's trying to protect Jahan. (11%, 20 Votes)
Total Submitters: 182
April 3, 2016 @ 21:02:
Should the Acolyte and Jahan have listened to those who warned them not to deploy the Obsidian Shield?
Answer: Purely subjective. PAC.
- They had no choice. They had to pursue their causes. (48%, 337 Votes)
- Yes. They were brash. (42%, 290 Votes)
- No. There weren't enough warning signs. (10%, 69 Votes)
Total Submitters: 696